Blackheads. Who loves these nasty little dots? Here’s a review of my experience on using iWhite Korea’s Skin Purifying Kit. Hint, it worked, so keep reading!
The kit has two nose packs and one pore purifying balm. I bought it in Watson’s, I think it’s available also in Mercury Drugstores. It’s only Php49.00 per savers kit. It comes with a short instruction guide on how to use the items. I’ll be writing down below the instructions with my minor edits on how I used it.
- On a cleansed face, apply a generous amount of iWhite Korea Pore Purifying Balm on the nose, T-zone, and other areas with enlarged pores and deep-seated dirt.
I applied it around my nose up to the bridge of my nose, forehead, upper lip, and chin.
- Simply wait for one minute. Let the balm set for a bit, this prepares your skin to effectively pull out the blackheads and whiteheads later.
- Massage the iWhite Korea Pore Purifying Balm in a circular motion for another thirty seconds to one minute to further open up your pores.
- Wipe off the iWhite Korea Pore Purifying Balm completely with a clean tissue. Do this carefully, take your time, don’t tug your skin in removing it because the balm thickened a bit already.
- Apply a generous amount of iWhite Korea The Original Nose Pack. Yes it’s in liquid form, apply it on the same areas where you put the purifying balm earlier. Wait for 15-20 minutes or until it dries up.
- Next, the best part and gross part, remove the dried-up nose pack carefully upwards. Start pulling from the bottom. Once done, you can see the blackheads and whiteheads that were picked up. As you can see in the photo below, it picked up a lot, it can’t be seen in the photo but it also picked up small facial hairs.
- Cleanse again your skin with a toner, to further remove residues of the nose pack. Apply moisturizer and you’re ready to sleep! 🙂
- Purifying Balm-I think the purifying balm did an excellent job in preparing my skin for the nose pack to effectively remove the blackheads and whiteheads.
- Extra balm and nose pack was left- Though it’s just a small kit, I was able to use the remaining balm and nose pack. It doesn’t dry up right away. When I ran out of the nose pack, I use the purifying balm for another nose pack brand which really worked.
- Messy- since it’s liquid based, it gets a bit messy sometimes. Unlike pore strips, you just slap in on your nose, wait and done!
- But picks up dirt every corner- nose strips are easier but iWhite Korea’s nose pack picks up all the dirt in every corner, especially on the sides of my nose. Since it’s liquid, you can thoroughly apply it around the nose.
Will I the product buy again?
Sure! If only I can but the purifying balm on a bigger pack. That only, I’m happy, I’d use it with other nosepacks. Kudos to iWhite Korea for coming up with this starter kit, so cheap and effective!